Decide on a Business
You decide that you are an entrepreneur. You know you have what it takes.
Begin putting your plan together. A business plan answers the question – will your idea be profitable? It can help you predict both success and potential pitfalls.
Plan for success. It won't just happen.
Businesses succeed because their owners:
- Have a clear sense of purpose and understand the product or service they sell
- Are realistic and have done their research
- Understand their strengths and weaknesses relative to their competitors
- Are committed to serving their customers
- Know how to build strong business relationships
- and can constantly innovate.